Be romanced by Jordan’s majestic architecture and desert culture on a circuit journey that takes in Petra, Jerash and the Dead Sea.
The sweeping desert and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, the hidden, hand-hewn facades of Petra and the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash all make Jordan a true adventurer’s paradise. With its sole focus on Jordan, this an inspiring Middle Eastern journey.
Astronomy is an important part of traditional Arabic culture and during our stay in Wadi Rum you will be able to witness the amazing Perseids meteor shower which peaks every year around mid August and is one of the brightest meteor showers.
8 Days from $2,347 per person*
Departure Date: 17 August 2018
- Discover the many different sides of Jordan on a trip that reveals hidden treasures and iconic highlights over eight exciting days.
- Be awed by the towering, wind-swept rock formations at Wadi Rum, and note how the colours change as the sun makes its way across the sky.
- Journey through the desert to a traditional Bedouin camp and get to know these friendly people before spending a night under a staggeringly beautiful starry sky in our Feature Stay Camp
- Witness the amazing Perseids meteor from the Sky Gate Observatory located close to our desert camp in Wadi Rum.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury through narrow canyon walls in Petra, often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World. Spend a day taking in the majesty and mystery of this unforgettable place.
- Experience the unique sensation of floating in the Dead Sea.
Meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Transport: Camel, Jeep, Private aircon bus, Public aircon coach
Accommodation: Comfortable hotel (6 nights), Desert camp ( Feature Stay 1 night)
- Wadi Rum – Desert Jeep tour
- Petra 2nd day visit – no guide
- Wadi Rum – Camel ride (30 min.)
- Shobak – Shobak Castle
- Dana – Ancient Village Visit
- Madaba – St Georges Church
- Dead Sea – Visit including lunch
- Jerash – Roman ruins
*Terms and Conditions: Valid for new bookings only. Valid for travel 17 August 2018. Prices, offers and inclusions are strictly subject to availability and can change at any time, without notice. Booking, payment and cancellation conditions apply. Contact us for full details. SUPPLIER: Peregrine