15 Night Fly, Cruise & Stay Fireworks & Festivals in Japan Cruise onboard Azamara Quest from Tokyo return including a 5-star stay in Tokyo!
Price based ex Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne
Fireworks & Festivals in Japan Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Return economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Tokyo
- 1 nights accommodation in a 5-star hotel in Tokyo
- 14 night Circle Japan Intensive cruise onboard Azamara Quest from Tokyo return
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings event (on most voyages of seven nights or longer)
- Complimentary Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Complimentary Shipboard bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Complimentary Shipboard Gratuities for waitstaff, bar staff and housekeeping
- Shipboard self service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
- Main Meals~ and entertainment onboard
- Air taxes, Port charges and government fees
Inside Cabin: AU $7,999.00
Outside Cabin: AU $8,499.00
Balcony: AU $9,999.00
** Pricing is Per Person twin share, including all taxes.
Please note: while prices and inclusions are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to changes in cruise line policies and pricing and due to currency fluctuations. Currency surcharges may apply. Please check details of price and inclusions at time of booking.
*Conditions Apply: Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees of up to 2.5% will apply. Offer correct as at 13Dec18 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change depending on departure city. Onboard gratuities are included and may not be removed from pricing. ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level – please check with your consultant at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees not included. Special conditions apply – please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 28 Feb 2019 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars. This cruise package is provided by Seven Oceans Cruising, please ask your travel agent to contact us for more information.