This Cherry Blossom tour has been running for 10 years so it is a rather popular tour but it has spaces available for this year.
It is a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 passengers only.
Prices start at only $5,250 per person twin share. Single supplement available for only $600.
- 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners
- Accommodation either western or traditional Japanese ryokans
- Transfers, tours and entrance fees
- Private guide/ escort in Japan.
- On this unforgettable tour, you’ll enjoy the colours, culture and creative history of Japan. This tour takes you from serene gardens bursting with cherry blossoms to geological wonders of natural beauty.
- Stroll though colourful Japanese gardens of Kumamoto, after partaking in a traditional tea ceremony.
- View spectacular cherry blossoms and picturesque waterfalls.
- Experience Heike clan samurai family life as their guest, enjoying intimate meals around an open fire-pit.
- View Mount Aso’s dramatic landscape and active volcano caldera up-close.
- Enjoy creating traditional handicrafts such as indigo dyeing and pottery making.
- Luxuriate in hot springs bathing in onsens and staying in local Japanese Inns.
- Feel the warmth of the local hospitality and cuisine unique to the Kyushu area.